sábado, 11 de junho de 2011

SocietySM - Jun 08, 2011 - Holly Wood sex bdsm lesbions

sm bdsm neigung
The absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with renovated talent...and it's always that much better when the endowment isn't from the same old talent pool of agents in LA...I met Holly at Sanctuary in Culver City...Sanctuary is a very cool dungeon club that has recently re-opened near the airport...forward any given Saturday night, you can bdsm free video gay find and meet many bdsms tgp a upstanding stretch...Holly was walking around with another young, hot babe and I noticed them without any intervention...I do not typically approach spanking slave bdsm any women in public to propel, but they were bdsm tgp introduced to me through their free tour bdsm slave sexandsubmission sexual bdsm sex Master and any other LA pervert, Micheal Kahn...We arranged the shoot, made sure to endurance over limits and interests and a week later, Holly was in my Dungeon, quick to be plunged into the world of hardcore BDSM...actually, Holly has been plunged control...she is not a newbie to submisison and control...and I was light-hearted for that.


sm bdsm neigung

File size: 1.1 GB

sm bdsm neigung